Saturday, September 25, 2010

negative approach tied down lp

well first let me say that zach is god. you'll find out why soon enough. anyway we all know who negative approach is. i reviewed the self titled 7 some time ago. i actually got the total recall cd with everything by the band on it. a bit more musical than the 7. one hard rock/metal track that is good not great but the rest is amazing. slower but they've grown musically and it works. the production is a little thin though. maybe it's just me. get this on the cd or spend hundreds of bucks. your choice. one more thing. vocals are amazing. i don't need to explain. coming up my first (and maybe only) rereview. well it's my only one if someone doesn't help me with that sfa 7 i asked for help on. the post is the get it away 12 by ss decontrol because my feelings have changed so much that the review i had doesn't mean anything except for it's very funny. i'll keep the original but i'll rereview it. soon. probably not the next post but it's comin up.

6 comments:

  1. yeah a little to thin on the recording. i like the first track the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait for your new review of ssd so i can trash it, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I missed Negative Approach the first time around - good shit. My bass player recommended them to me a couple of weeks ago and I've been digging them. Their songs are too long, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't believe how long ago that was. good times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. indeed, nice that you put up recent comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah i thought that would be cool to have.

    ReplyDelete

leave a fuckin comment!

Contributors