Wednesday, September 8, 2010

just another thought post

it's way too early in the morning and i've got my music on. but nothing's jumping at me so let's have another rant. it's funny that when this blog started i didn't think i'd do so many reviews. thank you zach. and to anyone who feels i was bragging on the last post first of all fuck off. second i wasn't bragging. i just meant to say hpr rocks and we've helped each other. i'm not saying anyone came up to me and said that and actually i was very careful about my words. anyway we come to the heart of this post if it has a heart. a great blog i follow said he won't post hardcore because basically it's done all over the net so why should he? first of all you could fix some of these links but anyway that's very interesting. i mean i've always run this blog with a policy of not caring what the other blogs do. wait that sounded way too dickheadish even for me. what i'm saying is if it's something i really like i'm reviewing it no matter how many blogs have it. it would be the same if i was posting mp3s. i know what he means though. over the weekend i had one of these why should i things. it's over now but i said the exact same thing. but then i realised something. what is a blog? it's like a fanzine if you ask me. at least for me. granted sometimes i don't write much and i'm really sorry for that and i know my spelling sucks. but really i just love the music. i love it so much that in december of last year i started putting dow what i think about music in the hopes that someone whuld share my demonic music love. that's all it is. i'm not some dude who was in a band 30 years ago. i'm not some dick who thinks everyone should listen to me and i'm not 7inchpunk.com. i'm a fan. that's all. just thought you'd like to read that. i don't know. there was going to be a third thing i was going to write but i forgot. review coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a fuckin comment!

Contributors