Thursday, September 2, 2010

IQ 55 livet ar en bluff 7

well summer is almost over for me and as usuall i have become a damn hermet for the past 2 months at least as far as i haven't had the chance to hang out with anyone unless you count my music. kind of wish i could replay this summer over and do a few things different. oh well. one of my current favs at the moment is IQ 55. the singer is in my list of best voices (how many is that) he really does have a great voice. the first track livet ar en bluff (life is a joke) is um punk? well yeah. i actually read the english version of the lyrics. depressing as fuck. second song is great as well. i really don't want to describe this because i can't. how do you describe perfection? i also have like three demos by them. they were always great. a question for all the guys reading this who know about this this band. that tape from 83. is that the same singer? he sounds a little different. maybe it's just me. still great though. get it at kbd records. but before that comment on this or any other of my 276 posts and tell me how much you love me! if you don't i'll quit blogging. hahah.

2 comments:

  1. need to get this still. oh and i like the new "about me" write up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just got this. great band. thanks for letting me know this existed!

    ReplyDelete

leave a fuckin comment!

Contributors