Friday, March 28, 2014

thrash or die poser holocaust cd

let me start this by saying, I'm not one of those people who thinks every song has to be technical and every band has to have meaningful and deep lyrics. I like anal cunt for fucks sake. but this goes way past stupid. thrash or die is a thrash band from florida...did I mention thrash? because they mention thrash..in just about every fucking song. first off the mix. I'm not sure why the mix bothers me but it just sounds shitty. I don't really like polished mixes but this isn't my ideal type of unpolished mix. it sounds like a badly done demo. not the good black metal sort of mix or the echoy 80s thrash, this just sounds a bit too noisy. the music is the most vapid and empty retro thrash garbage I've ever heard. at least some retrothrash bands can make old rifs sound interesting. this just sounds like old exodus rifs. boring as fucking shit. not even mindless enough for me to bang my head..this makes me wanna turn it off. the musicianship is sloppy. moving on. the vocals, done by a guy who calls himself dr fukk are horrible. they sound like every bad attempt at slayer vocals, or even better. they sound like the dude from creator is either choking on a dick or he's being kicked in the nuts. his voice is enough to make you stop listening after the first track. and if you can put up with all this the bad production, the generic music, the annoying singer, then my fiend, here come the lyrics. I suppose I should have known better. this band is called thrash or die. how fucking creative! and the album is called poser holocaust. so I guess I should have been warned. but no....oh no. it was horrible. zombies, thrashing, beer, posers, thrashing posers, beer and thrash, every fucking thrash cleche is represented here in its most aweful form. thrash lord, no posers allowed, holy fuck. nevermind these guys sound like the trendiest poser cunts around. if you're in the band and would like to defend this abortion go ahead. even if all this was just a joke...it's not a funny one. this band recorded a few songs for a troma movie and they fit troma pretty well. If I didn't know better I'd even say this band was just a troma project. that at least would be kinda funny. this album is pathetic. it leaves you with no feeling other than fuck me where'd this headache come from? at least municipal waste, my longtime punching bag, can craft some enjoyable brainless thrash. tod cannot. avoid this album unless you're one of those new thrashers who wanna look cool. like the people they rant about in the songs. ironic that posers are the band's only market. this album isn't for people with any sort of taste in anything. it's for thrash newbys who are afraid of 80s thrash. honestly this band sounds like they got a few thrash records yesterday and said hey, we'll do that too! I put the age of the band at around 14/16 but on metal archives dr fukk is listen as in his 40s..i'm starting to think he might be retarded. listen dr fukk, keep wanking off to kiss and please put down the microphone. I know I rambled along on this, I just can't fucking stand this band. avoid it at all cost

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a fuckin comment!

Contributors