Saturday, March 15, 2014

black sabbath 13 cd

happy new year! sort of...yeah I finally got my computer problems fixed...so I'm back!!!! get ready for no one to give a shit..anyway, I figure i'll review a new album..because I'm just cool enough to do that...so we have black Sabbath, the immortal, the classic, the great. with a reunion album...oh shit! this band has released 19 albums before this (the reunion album with dio is a Sabbath album, got it?) and the early stuff was amazing..the reunion album with dio has great mments..so what's this album like? the first rat to be smelled is bill ward is gone..and some guy I've never heard of has taken his place..now how does this album sound? it fucking blows! sory kids, this isn't good, isn't classic, it's a ritch band trying to make more money by doing what they did 44 years ago, just less good. the production is hollow as hell, ozzy's voice is so studio effected it's almost funny, the riffs are old, the songs are way too long, everything about this album pretty much sucks shit. I wasn't really expecting anything and I got less. god is dead is a horribly droning song (though my idiot friend eric likes it) and it gets worse after that. have fun buying this, you'll wish you slipped into a coma. this is boring southern rock with a touch of metal. but hey, no one will listen to me, Sabbath's sheeplike fans will buy it anyway..i think it's time to take this band out and shoot it, it's way past its prime. well that's all I gotta say about this abortion. and no, this isn't a 1 off review, I'm back motherfuckers! though bishop will be the only one that cares..or maybe he won't even..fuckin hell I do this for the love of it

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a fuckin comment!

Contributors