Sunday, March 16, 2014

seizure all hale the fucking system 7 ep

how the hell did I not talk about this record before! this record is fucking fantastic! 4 songs of midpased no bullshit hardcore punk..great guitar tone on this, bass throbs, but the singer...the singer has this great pissed off yet strangely melodic voice that works. pain is pain is pain is a song that has stayed with me all this time..that song effects me in ways you people can't dream of...what a fucking great record. one of the few records that I can honestly say has no bad song. song of the empire's lyrics are still dead on today, just replace communist with terrorist. what a powerful song! pain is pain is pain well..I've already told you. the closest thing to a bad song is nobody's child because it's the slowest, but this song rules...simple but so effective! the last track homecoming is just as good..this is a record I wanna play again and again and again..it's that good. I've never been able to play it just once. get this people, for 1986 this is some of the best hc you'll find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a fuckin comment!

Contributors