Wednesday, March 26, 2014

dave brockie

someone wondered why I didn't post something the day of his death..because I'm not a trendy fuckwit that's why. I hate rip posts just like agz does, seriously they're annoying. rather i'll just post about dave. dave for those of you who don't know was the leed singer of gwar, death piggy, dave brockie experience and played in xcops. quite a funny and smart person, brockie was a huge inspiration for me to start my own funny band. that's not giving him enough credit as the later gwar stuff showed dave can rock harder than most people and could write less suttle but still somewhat funny lyrics. gwar was a great band, death piggy and dbx were both amazing. he also wrote one hell of a good book called whargoul which you should all read. why aren't you reading it? I'm pretty fuckin gutted about this loss, he was such an inspiration and I looked forward to seeing them live and maybe meeting the madman..just like anal cunt..this really sucks. listen to death piggy and dbx and gwar and read whargoul. but no rips, it sickens everyone with a mind. goodbye dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a fuckin comment!

Contributors