Saturday, March 27, 2010

title not found

not feeling like doing a review right now. also not feeling like writing a title. what the hell is wrong with me? i'm actually feeling somewhat social (ask zach i always feel somewhat social) so i figure after i get some sleep i'll go out and do something. i think a trip to the record store will be fine. right now i'm just sitting wondering why i don't go to sleep yet. also if you know me personally and visit this blog please make yourself known. i don't know if that's a good idea though. you should see the guys i hang around hahaha. also i was thinking of having someone come in if i can't post and post for me. not saying it's gonna happen but if you want to sort of own a part of the internet get in touch with me. let's se what more do i have to say. don't really know. oh yeah i think the fucked up url hurts me rather than helps me. nothing i can do really as i tryed to get another blog a while ago and it told me to type what you see in the picture. only problem is i don't se a picture. so i'm stuck. someone besides me and the awesome zach of hardcorepunkreviews.blogspot.com has to read this right? oh well i'm doing this for me and the people who read it even if it's just one person. talk to ya later. oh yeah and powerpop rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a fuckin comment!

Blog Archive

Contributors