Friday, March 19, 2010

one man running demo

so i tryed to review some stuff at another site and they rejected my shit. i guess they want real reviews not some weird rant about how good this album is or something. so i'm sticking with pt for now. it's my soapbox. my sloppy soapbox full of spelling errors and bad reviews. but it's mine. i don't care that the url is fucked (well actually i do) but like i said it's mine. i wish more people would come to this site though. someone other than zach please put me in your links. i say other than zach because he already did. thanks. anyway on to the fucking review. it's one man running and it's a demo. what more do you want me to say? omr were a poppy munk band. i'd say mop punk but then i'd have to slap myself. let's just call it hardcore that you can actually sing along too. like all of omr you can find this at one of the best blogs around mustard relics. get it and get everything by these guys. i reviewed the ep last year. get that too. over and fuck off. and remember if you want me to review your shit email me. i would really like too. i can't open attached files very well so put it on http://www.archive.org. thank you who ever sent me anything. if noone did then i hope you all get eaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a fuckin comment!

Blog Archive

Contributors