Friday, January 8, 2010

the lost reviews

as some may know (but most of you don't) my first blog was something called a journal on songmeanings.net. i did a couple reviews on that site. not good ones but still reviews. and because i'm probably banned (you just don't tell people to "eat my fuck!" and be expected to be invited back) if anyone has those reviews/can look on sm for me i would like to add to them then post them. it's a little hard to locate but if you go to the forum page (you may have to click on some threads) my user name was gg allin (pathetic) so you click on that then you click on my journal and send me the reviews i did. and yes i will correct the spelling. oh yeah and visit hardcorepunkreviews.blogspot.com way better then mine is. i mean he has mp3s up. if i wanted too i could link to the zip file on archive.org but i don't want too. oh yeah and i'm out. not out as in giving up but i mean i can't think of anything to review. i haven't even touched on my other musical love heavy fucking metal yet but what would be a good first record? actually i do have a record lined up. in the near future i will be posting my favorite musical recording ever. this has changed the way i listen to music. so i'd like to know anyone who comments hear what is your favorite record?

2 comments:

  1. oh man, i can't decide on my favourite record. it's a tie between:
    Minor Threat's first ep, The Dicks hate the police ep and the Absurd ep.

    ReplyDelete

leave a fuckin comment!

Blog Archive

Contributors