Tuesday, December 8, 2009

working out the bugs

all but one of my posts is blank and i know why. it's hard to explain but let's just say i can't do what i used to be able to do with my old sm journal thing. that's actually kinda lame. all that writing gone to shit. oh well. all we can do is move on right? this is a test entry. if any of you have a blogger acount please comment. i haven't actually figured out how to do comments yet (another example of me being stupid) but if you would please leave a comment that would be cool. goodbye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Right on Elliott, kinda cool having your own space isn't it? Just a suggestion dude, but I think you should start all over and see if you can't shorten that address. Maybe get the name you intended. I got the correct link from once and the incorrect link twice. If you need to type it in, it's just too long to get it right. You're not stupid man these things take gettting used to. Before I did my own site I tried blogger and made the same mistake you did. Just some thoughts man, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

leave a fuckin comment!

Blog Archive

Contributors