Saturday, December 5, 2009

rant #1

well i have done some searching through my mind helped along by very lowd music and i've found what this blog is for. whatever i want. i do not know how to post music but if i find something i like i'll post a link to the music. reviews of new and old music and ranting about whatever's on my mind. i love music and car racing so you'll be hearing about that. plus a look at my twisted view of the world and my politics. expect some very long rants that you may or may not find intresting. it will a lot better than that stupid sm journal thing. for one thing i am not using the name gg allin but using my real name. i'm not posing anymore. i still like gg but come on man. you'll be hearing about my favorite music blogs. also i will write a little about my life. i mean very little. anyway expect some good times with me as you try to figure me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a fuckin comment!

Blog Archive

Contributors