Thursday, December 31, 2009

just some thoughts

well my friend eric was right when he said your just gonna stop going on sm. well it finally happened. i signed up to songmeanings.net a little over a year ago. i thought it was a pretty cool site. i mostly went on the forum and after a year of the forummers ragging on me i finally snapped. i told them to "eat my fuck!" and logged out. fuck song menings and fuck all the smers. and now that i've probably been banned from that site i have one question. why the fuck did i keep coming back? all they did is rip on my bands. the same bands that i get great comments for on this blog are the bands that i got shit for on sm. i like to think i've found where i belong and i like all the sites i go too but sm was getting anoying. basicly they were a bunch of trendy fucks who bashed bands that take real chances meanwhile prazing shit rap and fall out boy. i didn't belong on that site. i just couldn't take the stupidity anymore. i love leaving comments on my favorite songs but i just hated everyone on the forums. sorry for my bitchfest. i'll be back for a review lated. rf7 fallen 12 ep or the siege drop dead demo. if you haven't heard those they're both at gbm. tell me which one i should review next. thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. i've never heard of sm.
    as for the review, i've maxed my downloading limit, so i have to what until Jan. to download again.

    ReplyDelete

leave a fuckin comment!

Blog Archive

Contributors