Wednesday, January 25, 2012

attention! atention please! hey you in the back, stop talking! and you stop smoking crack! okay. i have a special anouncement...i said stop smoking crack!!! anyway i've been going at this with little or no help for two years. well that's changing. i'm very pleased to welcom Andrew Bishop to political trendy. he will mainly be doing background stuff but i told him he can post if he wants. it will probably mostly be my blog still as i have less of a life than he does. let's see how this works out. i hope the partnership between me and Bishop will last a long time and bring in more people. okay you can get back to the crack now

6 comments:

  1. I'll post up my review of Spiceworld shortly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've made a huge mistake. i am sorry people

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Cheers man, I'm just experimenting at the moment to see if I can get stuff to look decent, won't be long before I accidentally press something and delete it all.

      Delete
  4. dude i'n stunned. i could never do any of this stuff! thanks dude

    ReplyDelete

leave a fuckin comment!

Blog Archive

Contributors