Friday, January 20, 2012

annihilist incriminated demo

not really sure if this is a demo or an ep. this is my friend bishop's old thrash band. pretty cool thrash in the style of slayer, kreator and the like. the only thing i must say is the vocals. they're just.....aweful. sorry bishop. he would later get better on the followup release. the mix is pretty raw and that's the way it should be. i don't know if anyone else noticed this but this band isn't really a fast thrash band. oh yes they have some really good fast parts. but they seem to be happyest at a midpased sound which is fine with me. i really like the guitar work on this. it's just too bad they broke up after the followup cause i'd love to hear an annihilist ep. best track is incriminated though they're all great and i'm not just saying that. they really all kill. i don't usually like the new thrash bands that much but man do these guys pull it off. will review the followup soon. get this at the band's last.fm page. it's awesome and well worth it. actualy it's a shame that it's for free. this band is so good they could make money off this stuff. btw i heard another annihilist a while ago. they were alright thrash but this is better i think. anyway check this shit out!

2 comments:

  1. Cheers man, I 100% agree my vocals are utter gash on this record.

    Still, I have the honor of saying for every release I'm on I sound better than I did on the last record. Didn't take much considering I started out this bad though haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah dude i'll review the followup when i can get off my ass

    ReplyDelete

leave a fuckin comment!

Blog Archive

Contributors