Wednesday, December 19, 2012

i just don't care any more

i just feel completely burnt out. 3 years i've been busting my ass and i get nothing. not even a comment or someone emailing me saying how much they like my blog. sure my spelling sucks. sure my grammer is aweful. but you know what? this blog comes from the heart. i don't try to make it professional (though i wish i was more like bishop) i just wanted to make my feelings known about records. i just don't feel like doing it any more. i really don't maybe i'll come back to it one day. but for now, if you see any reviews they will be from bishop, not me. not until i get comments. at least one. i poor my heart in to this blog. and time. each post takes 4 hours max to make. going through records. this one's good. no how about this one. it's not like, oh i'll just do a post about this. it takes a long time. but no one cares any more. people want mp3s, not writing. i knew people who used to download from good bad music. i love erich's writing. i read each post and the comments. but they just download the album. sometimes they don't even know where it's from. that's what makes me sick. people don't want to read, they just want mp3 links. and because i don't have any, they don't care. well fine. i guess i'll close up. i don't know when i'll be back but until then, this is elliott signing off

2 comments:

  1. screw you i have your blog bookmarked

    ReplyDelete
  2. why do i think you're one of my friends? i might be back. so..thanks for bookmarking this blog and keep coming back. you never know

    ReplyDelete

leave a fuckin comment!

Contributors