Friday, August 24, 2012

the end for pt?

probably not. but i never get any comments for my reviews. i thought i'd just do a thank you post. i'll try not to forget anyone. if i do i am sorry. first of all thanks to bishop for putting up with my crap and fixing up this blog. looks great dude. now review some more records! thanks to justin, brian, and ed of humboldt california punk band garden weasel for leaving comments (even if brian did get pissed at me) tyou guys rock. thanks to ed especially as his band the underlings is one of the best new bands around. and thanks to justin for his mustard relics blog. one of the blogs that inspired me to do my own thing. thanks to erich for his awesome blog and even more awesome band. thanks to ryan of the boogie nazis. thanks for the music even if you were too cheap to send me a bn 12. thanks to jessica for following the blog and being a good friend. thanks to all my friends who read this blog and screw you to those who didn't. thanks to agz for his awesome music and his amazing blog which sadly is no more. and thanks to eric for commenting. thans to all the bands for all the great music. thanks to peter of kbd records for the great music and the inspiration to start this thing. and last and most of all thank you zach. he was my first commenter, first follower, his blog rocked, and he turned me on to so many great bands. those were really fun days. and as amebix says, "these days will never come again." if i'm missing anyone i'm sorry. thank you all for making this blog what it is. i will keep on doing it even if i don't get any comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a fuckin comment!

Contributors